COVID-19 has created some unique and significant challenges to what we’ve defined as “normal” for our weekly church gatherings. While a return to physical church gatherings will offer varying levels of comfort and familiarity, it’s important to note that there will also be a number of different experiences from we are used to. We are committed to providing both a safe and high-quality experience Sunday morning that you will enjoy attending—and that you’ll be proud to invite your friends to attend.
* MASKS are required -- whether vaccinated or unvaccinated.
* TEMPERATURE CHECKS will be given.
* SEATING will be in the sanctuary and Multipurpose Room only, using social distancing.
* COMMUNION: We will continue to administer communion using the pre-packaged cups.
* OFFERING: We will continue using the black lock boxes at each entrance for depositing offering.
* EXITING: All congregants will be asked to exit through one door in the sanctuary.
2 Timothy 1:7 reminds us that God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.