INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
If meteorologists are predicting snow/ice/sleet etc. for Sunday, a decision will be made by 4:00 p.m. on Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning by 6:00 a.m. by the pastor. The congregation can receive this information via the:
- church answering machine
- church web site
- FM radio stations: WHUR 96.3 and Praise 104.1
If 10:00 a.m. service is cancelled, all activities for Sunday will be cancelled.
During the Week
If Charles County Public Schools close, all activities and ministry meetings are cancelled. This includes church ministries as well as other groups using our facility. Information will be provided by calling the answering machine and accessing the website.
* The pastor will contact the trustee chair and administrative assistant.
* The administrative assistant will contact the church council chair and directors of music.
* The church council chair will contact all ministry chairs.
* Ministry chairs will contact their members.